- Where were you born?
- Who did you last text?
- What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
Play sport and socialize.
- If you were really tired, hungry and dirty – would you choose to eat, sleep or shower first?
- What are your nicknames?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
I would visit the future.
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No song would be enjoyable for the rest of my life if I could only play one.
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I had to choose one meal it would be pizza because then I at least options for toppings.
- If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
A yacht party on any warm European island.
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll up from the bottom?
- Which superhero would you choose to be?
- What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
Lockdown restricted me to a small braai.
- What is your life motto?
It’s what you put in that is most important because what you put in is directly proportional to what you get out.
- What type of music do you enjoy listening to?
Every type of music has its place but my favourites are melodic techno, drum and bass and oldies.
- Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I was selected to represent the South African touch rugby team (Touchboks) but couldn’t because of the pandemic.
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever or be beautiful and die within a year?
Ugly and live forever.
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of grasshoppers for R30 000?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
Mohammed Salah or Sadio Mane and I would score a goal at the kop end of Anfield.
- What cheers you up?
Music, food and friends.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving?